Blog Description

A collection of letters from our favorite missionary. This blog is compiled by his sister and is made up of pictures and images sent to the fam.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

LAST MTC E-MAIL! January 29, 2009

I have already bought a 1000 minute calling card that last 180 days after
activation so i can use it for mothers day too. I have almost finished
packing and I have tons of room left so that good. I think i have everything
i need so im good. If not i bet anything I can buy here is cheaper there
anyways.
I am very excited to meet my first in the field comp and know where
my first area is going to be. I hope he is cool and I hope I live in a
jungle with no plumbing or electricity or anything. That would be so
awesome! I will pry end up in Suva though, but thats ok im just stoked to
get to do some real work now.
My fijian is pretty good (probably only cause I never get to talk to native speakers) But I understand most things and can say most things I want to say so thats good. Two more days.
I cant wait.
Well I will talk to y'all in a couple days see ya then. Much love
Elder Wall

No comments: