Blog Description

A collection of letters from our favorite missionary. This blog is compiled by his sister and is made up of pictures and images sent to the fam.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009 Email

Bula Vinaka! Au lomani kemami. Au se tiko. Keitou lake kei viti ena ciwasiga!!!!

Hey so i wrote you a huge email and the computer killed it. I am mad so this might be short.

I got an awesome surprise yesterday: they moved up our departure date and got our flight plans. I leave in 9 Days!!! I am so excited. I leave SLC at 5:00 on Jan 31st. Arrive in LAX 6:00 Jan 31st.We leave LAX at 10:30 PM on Jan 31st. So saturday night be ready for aphone call. I will buy a phone card here.

Oh yeah, today is laundry day so I had to buy a laundry bag in the bookstore. Thanks though.

We arrive in Nadi at5:15 AM on Feb 02. So Feb 1, 2009 is a day I will never live. Wierd huh? I skip right over it. It is a twelve hour flight, so its gonna suck. But I am so excited to go. I can't wait to find out my first area. I hope it is some tiny village in the jungle. I cant wait. It is gonna be awesome!

Well I am doing great and the language is coming good. I love you all. Thanks for the support, love, and letters. I doubt we will be able to write much in Fiji. I don't think I have too much room for stuff, plus if you go to a small island, the little planes you go on have a 40 pound lugage limit. But i dont have too much stuff. I will see what goes on for sending some stuff home and let you know. I hear UPS has some deal for 5 bucks i will look into it.

Love y'all!

Love,
Elder Wall

No comments: