Blog Description

A collection of letters from our favorite missionary. This blog is compiled by his sister and is made up of pictures and images sent to the fam.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

November 29, 2010 - What a note to end on!

This will be short, sweet, and simple, just like the amount of time I have left on my mission.

I am in Suva as of this morning, but it has been a crazy week. We were on hurricane warnings and there has been some crazy storms. I have had plenty of times where I was worried about making it home on Thursday, but things are looking good and I am so excited.

This week we spent a lot of time in Labasa and then had some very interesting experiences where I literally stared death in the face, but I came off conqueror. So thank you all so much for your prayers and your love.

I love you all and I am so so excited to see you all on Thursday. I've got a great story to end my mission with so prepare yourselves. See you Thursday.

Love,
Elder Wall

No comments: