Blog Description

A collection of letters from our favorite missionary. This blog is compiled by his sister and is made up of pictures and images sent to the fam.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

November 21, 2010 - Crunch Time

Well I cannot believe how fast this week shot by. I swear it was over in like one day! This week is the last week I have proselyting, so hopefully I can get something good accomplished.

This week was good, but it feels like we were running errands and dealing with problems the whole week and got nothing done. We were in Taveuni til Thursday, which was good. It was really good to see everyone again. I miss them all. They are all doing well, so I was happy.

We came back to Savusavu and had to deal with a bunch of junk cause we moved flats. We got to burn an old crappy couch though and that was a blast!

The area here in Savusavu is really struggling. They are having some issues with drama in the branch- too many people being offended for things that are not meant to be offensive, too much pride, and not enough forgiveness. It is really sad to see. But we had some good talks with some people and hopefully we can help figure out some problems and get the Branch back on track.

This week we are doing some training with the district leader in Labasa and will spend some time there. Then we also have a funeral in a small branch deep in the jungle that we are going to go help out with. So this week we should be pretty busy, however it is not looking good for us getting a lot of missionary work done. I guess that is just how it goes sometimes.

Next Monday I go into Suva to have concluding interviews and close up all my missionary things. I get to have dinner with President, attend a temple session, and then I am done. I fly home on Thursday. I cannot believe how fast time has gone.

Well sorry this email is short but I really don't have too much to talk about. See you all soon. Much Love and Prayers are constantly flowing your way.

Love,
Elder Wall

No comments: