Blog Description

A collection of letters from our favorite missionary. This blog is compiled by his sister and is made up of pictures and images sent to the fam.

Friday, November 13, 2009

November 8, 2009 E-mail

Well this was a pretty good week. We got quiet a lot done. But best of all we had two people come to church, so we finally have some people progressing! One of them, Filo, is from a part member family. Her husband is an old member who has not gone to church in over ten years. Both of them were at church and he even shaved and cut his hair. I was very happy about that. We're going to go have Family Home Evening there tonight. I am excited. I have really high hopes for that family.

We got a few new investigators. None of them are the golden investigator I have been hoping and praying for, but I think slowly and surely we can get them to come around. We did a lot of talking about prophets and talking up our visit from President Uchtdorf tomorrow. I hope we get a good turn out to that. I am so excited for him to come. He is doing a special fireside for missionaries then a big fireside that will be broadcasted throughout all of Fiji. Then Wednesday night, they are doing a culture night for him. They'll do Meke's and dance and sing for him and things. It is going to be really really cool. I am very excited.

Well I think that about sums up my week. I love you all hope all is well back on the home front. I am doing good.

Love,
Elder Wall

No comments: